God's Healing Word Ministry:
A Statement of Our Beliefs
- We believe the Bible is the inspired, inerrant, eternal Word of
- We believe the Bible is our final authority for faith and
- We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God; the only
way to God and eternal life.
- We believe the Church is the Bride of Christ, the Body of
- We believe in the ministry of God, the Holy Spirit.
- We believe the Biblical Process of salvation includes grace, faith,
repentance, confession, baptism, and faithfulness centered in Christ.
- We believe God is our healer, and Satan is our destroyer (Exodus 15:26; I
- We believe man is created in the image of God with a body, spirit and soul,
and that man is not complete or human, unless all three aspects of his being dwell together as one
(Genesis 1:27; I Thessalonians 4:13-17, 5:23).
- We believe it remains the mission of Jesus Christ to heal the sick
(physically and spiritually) and preach the Kingdom of God at hand (Acts 10:37-38; Mark
- We believe Jesus taught His disciples how to minister healing to the sick.
We believe Jesus' disciples passed Jesus’ teaching on to churches they planted, and is part of what is
called the Great Commission. We believe God intends for the Church, the Body of Christ, to minister
healing to the sick (I Corinthians 12:27; Ephesians 3:4-11).
- We believe Jesus Christ suffered in body, died and was resurrected from the
dead in order for man to have salvation (physical and spiritual healing) in Him (Isaiah
- We believe what the world calls psychosomatic God calls an unclean, evil
spirit obedient to Satan (Matthew 10:1; Acts 5:16; Romans 8:15; I John 4:1).
- We believe Satan roams around seeking to inflict sickness, disease and
death through unclean spirits of fear, worry, hatred, bitterness, guilt, drugs and false realities
(II Timothy 4:18; I Peter 5:8).
- We believe it is by the name of Jesus Christ (Acts 4:10) that people are
spiritually cleansed from unclean spirits, which empowers the body to heal itself of disease.
- We believe God heals today in two ways: Instantly and miraculously
(iaomai), and in time through godly therapy (therapeuo) (Acts 28:8-9; James 5:15-16).
- We believe there is both good and bad medicine. Medicine that maims and
kills in the name of healing is of evil. Medicine that heals and never harms is of God.
- We believe God receives no glory in sickness and death. We believe God
receives glory in healing the sick and resurrecting the dead (John 9:1-7).
- We believe God intended the plant kingdom to be food and medicine for our
well-being and physical health (Genesis 1:29).
- We believe dependence on pharmakeia (drugs from a pharmacy) is an act of
the sinful nature. Pharmakeia dependence creates a counterfeit reality, which denies God as our healer.
It is filled with misery and death (Galatians 5:19; Revelation 18:23).
Share This Website With Church Leaders
Download These FREE
Authored by Jim Lynn
How well you do in the coming collapse,
depends on how well you are prepared BEFORE the collapse hits. Making It
Through Hard Times tells you what you need to prepare. CLICK HERE for more info.